- Weather that is temperate with snowy, cold winters and warm, dry summers;
- You will meet people who speak Catalan, Spanish, and French;
- You will find the cost of clothing yourself is high compared to other places;
- The cost of food and beverages is average compared to other places;
- The cost of housing yourself is low compared to other places;
- The cost of transporting yourself is average compared to other places;
- Andorra la Vella is the capital of the Co-principality of Andorra, and is located high in the east Pyrenees between France and Spain. It is also the name of the parish that surrounds the capital;
- The principal industry is tourism;
- Furniture and brandies are local products;
- From a day to day comfort perspective, you are likely to experience very little hardship;
- Make sure you negotiate an appropriate salary or allowance.
If you live in Andorra la Vella or if you lived there recently, let us know what your experience has been. Would you live in Andorra la Vella again?
Post a Comment