- You are likely to experience weather that is arid to semiarid with cold winters and hot summers;
- You will meet people who speak Pashto and Dari (Persian);
- You will find the cost of clothing yourself is low compared to other places;
- The cost of food and beverages is low compared to other places;
- The cost of housing yourself is very low compared to other places;
- The cost of transporting yourself is low compared to other places;
- Kabul is the capital and largest city of Afghanistan, and is located in the province of Greater Kabul. It is an economic and cultural centre;
- Kabul's products include: natural gas, cotton, wool, carpets, agriculture, and some small production companies;
- From a day to day comfort perspective, you are likely to experience extreme hardship;
- Make sure you negotiate an appropriate salary or allowance.
If you live in Kabul or if you lived there recently, let us know what your experience has been. Would you live in Kabul again?
Post a Comment