- People who speak English;
- The cost of clothing is very high compared to other places;
- The cost of food and beverages is very high compared to other places;
- The cost of housing yourself is very high compared to other places;
- The cost of transporting yourself is very high compared to other places;
- Adelaide is the capital and most populous city of the Australian state of South Australia, and is the fifth-largest city in Australia;
- Adelaide's economy is primarily based around manufacturing, defence technology and research, commodity export and corresponding service industries. It has large manufacturing, defence and research zones. They contain car manufacturing plants for General Motors Holden, and plants that produce electronic systems that are sold worldwide for applications in medical, communications, defence, automotive, food and wine processing and industrial sectors. The revenue of Adelaide's electronics industry has grown at over 15% per year since 1990. The electronics industry in Adelaide employs over 13,000 people, which is more than the automotive industry. Almost half of all cars produced in Australia are made in Adelaide;
- From a day to day comfort perspective, you are likely to experience very little hardship;
- Make sure you negotiate an appropriate salary or allowance.
If you live in Adelaide or if you lived there recently, let us know what your experience has been. Would you live in Adelaide again?