- Weather that is mostly temperate; arid in the southeast; sub Antarctic in the southwest;
- You will meet people who speak Spanish;
- You will find the cost of clothing yourself is high compared to other places;
- The cost of food and beverages is very low compared to other places;
- The cost of housing yourself is very high compared to other places;
- The cost of transporting yourself is very low compared to other places;
- Buenos Aires is the capital, and largest city, of Argentina, currently the second-largest metropolitan area in South America, after São Paulo;
- Buenos Aires is the financial, industrial, commercial, and cultural hub of Argentina. Its port is one of the busiest in South America; navigable rivers by way of the Rio de la Plata connect the port to north-east Argentina, Brazil, Uruguay and Paraguay. As a result it serves as the distribution hub for a vast area of the south-eastern region of the continent. Tax collection related to the port has caused many political problems in the past;
- From a day to day comfort perspective, you are likely to experience some hardship;
- Make sure you negotiate an appropriate salary or allowance.
If you live in Buenos Aires or if you lived there recently, let us know what your experience has been. Would you live in Buenos Aires again?
Post a Comment