- Weather that is mostly temperate; arid in the southeast; sub Antarctic in the southwest;
- You will meet people who speak Spanish;
- You will find the cost of clothing yourself is high compared to other places;
- The cost of food and beverages is very low compared to other places;
- The cost of housing yourself is very high compared to other places;
- The cost of transporting yourself is very low compared to other places;
- Cordoba is the capital of Cordoba Province. Cordoba is the second-largest city in Argentina after the capital Buenos Aires. Cordoba is an industrial and technology center. Technology includes space, software and electronic industries. The biggest industrial sectors are car manufacturing, railway construction, and aircraft construction. Other industries include textile, heavy and chemical industries and some agribusinesses;
- From a day to day comfort perspective, you are likely to experience some hardship;
- Make sure you negotiate an appropriate salary or allowance.
If you live in Cordoba or if you lived there recently, let us know what your experience has been. Would you live in Cordoba again?
Post a Comment