- People who speak English;
- The cost of clothing is very high;
- The cost of food and beverages is very high;
- The cost of housing is very high;
- The cost of transport is very high;
- Melbourne is the capital and most populous city in the state of Victoria, and is the second most populous city in Australia;
- Melbourne is home to Australia's busiest seaport and much of Australia's automotive industry, which include Ford and Toyota manufacturing facilities, and the engine manufacturing facility of Holden. It is home to many other manufacturing industries, along with being a major business and financial centre;
- From a day to day comfort perspective, you are likely to experience very little hardship;
- Be sure to negotiate an appropriate salary or allowance to compensate for the cost of living.
If you live in Melbourne or if you lived there recently, let us know what your experience has been. Would you live in Melbourne again?