- Weather that is cold in winter and cool and moist in summer;
- You will meet people who speak Russian and Belarusian;
- The cost of clothing is very high;
- The cost of food and beverages is average;
- The cost of housing is very high;
- The cost of transport is very low;
- Minsk is the capital and largest city in Belarus;
- Minsk is the economic capital of Belarus with developed industrial and services sectors;
- From a day to day comfort perspective, you are likely to experience high degree of hardship;
- Be sure to negotiate an appropriate salary or allowance to compensate for the cost of living and hardship.
If you live in Minsk or if you lived there recently, let us know what your experience has been. Would you live in Minsk again?
Post a Comment