- Weather that is generally temperate;
- People who speak English;
- The cost of clothing is very high ;
- The cost of food and beverages is very high;
- The cost of housing is very high;
- The cost of transport is very high;
- Sydney is the largest city in Australia, and the state capital of New South Wales;
- The largest economic sectors in Sydney, as measured by the number of people employed, include property and business services, retail, manufacturing, and health and community services. Since the 1980s, jobs have moved from manufacturing to the services and information sectors. Sydney provides approximately 25 percent of the country's total GDP;
- From a day to day comfort perspective, you are likely to experience very little hardship;
- Be sure to negotiate an appropriate salary or allowance to compensate for the cost of living.
If you live in Sydney or if you lived there recently, let us know what your experience has been. Would you live in Sydney again?
Post a Comment