- Weather that is temperate; continental, cloudy; cold winters with frequent rain and some snow in the lowlands and snow in the mountains; moderate summers with occasional showers;
- You will meet people who speak German;
- The cost of clothing is very high;
- The cost of food and beverages is very high;
- The cost of housing is high;
- The cost of transport is very high;
- Vienna is the capital of the Republic of Austria and also one of the nine states of Austria. Vienna is Austria's primary city, and is by far the largest city in Austria, as well as its cultural, economic, and political centre;
- Vienna, is home to key international organisations, including the Organisation for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE), the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) and Opec, the Organisation of Petroleum Exporting Countries;
- From a day to day comfort perspective, you are likely to experience very little hardship;
- Be sure to negotiate an appropriate salary or allowance to compensate for the cost of living.
If you live in Vienna or if you lived there recently, let us know what your experience has been. Would you live in Vienna again?
Post a Comment